B I R T H – D O U L A
The birth doula provides the mother with continuous emotional support, physical comfort measures, non-clinical advice and guidance to the partner during labor and birth.
How can a birth doula best serve you?
- Assisting you in positioning, movement, relaxation, and breathing techniques
- Stays by your side throughout the entire labor and birth
- Enhances communication between medical professionals and woman
- Continued emotional reassurance during labor and birth
- Knows your birth plan
- Helps your partner help you during labor
- Allows you a safe space to release fears, doubts and/or emotions
- Encourages you to speak up on your own behalf
- Can help you navigate the unexpected
- Unconditionally supports you in your decisions
- Reminds you of the power you hold within your body
- Plus so much more!
B I R T H – S E R V I C E S
$ 950.00 ( $350.00 retainer due upon hire. Remaining $600.00 due by 37th week of pregnancy.)
- Free Meet and Greet (30-45 min.)
- 1 or 2 Prenatal Visits (1 to 1.5 hours each)
- Continuous support during labor, birth and 1-2 hours immediate postpartum.
- 1 or 2 Postpartum visit within two weeks of delivery of baby (1 hour)
C O N T I N U I N G – S U P P O R T
You may find that the adjustment to parenthood is not exactly what you thought it may be. Let me help you and your growing family. For birthing clients I offer an option to provide you with continuing support, as your Postpartum Doula.
The Postpartum Doula’s role is to provide education, non-judgmental support, companionship and to assist with newborn care and family adjustment.
$25.00 – hourly rate
- Breast Feeding support for baby(ies), mother and family
- Newborn Care Support
- Postpartum Healing Observance
- Non-judgmental emotional support
- Recognition of mood & anxiety disorders
- Sibling support
- Errands: groceries, pharmacy, etc.
- Dishes, baby/sibling laundry, sweep/ vacuum
- Plus more!
Currently offering – Early Morning, Morning, Afternoon and Evening
4 hour minimum shift
P R I V A T E – P R E N A T A L / P O S T PA R T U M – Y O G A
Fees: $ 75 – 1.5/ Hour
Step on to the mat with me and enjoy a private prenatal or postpartum yoga session. Before each session we start by checking in to seeing how your pregnancy or postpartum recovery is going. We go over anything you may want to work on or intentions you would like to set for your practice that day. I tailor each session to the specific needs of each woman I work with. * All poses are safe for pregnancy and postpartum. We use mindful movements to stretch and strengthen your changing body. Then ending with a 15 minute meditation or restful period. * Always contact your caregiver before starting any physical activity.
If private sessions are not your thing, contact me to learn more about attending a group yoga class with me!
‘ Whenever and however you intend
to give birth, your experience will impact
your emotions, your mind, your body
and your spirit for the rest of your life.”
– Ina May Gaskin